Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bankrupt

Hmm I guess I had too much fun in the first few weeks, now it is the same old thing: Beach, basketball, table tennis, movie / dinner with friends… The only new thing I did was shopping – not a good thing. Somehow, I happened to be in shopping malls for 3 days straight. After the third day, I started to wonder when is the next time I get my pay check, cuz I think I am at the edge of going bankrupt haha. The 4th day, someone asked me if I want to shopping again, I ran away from her right away. Haha. Cannot afford any more lol

My friend just asked me to do a silly online test, “What gender does your brain think?” My result was 80% female, 20% male: “Your brain leans female. You think with your heart, not your head. Sweet and considerate, you are a giver. But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!” Interesting… My friend, who happened to match my result, commented that he thought I would be lower on the female side more on the male said. “You play rugby and basketball, how can you be more female!” Haha. One can never be judged by appearance. It is true! Thought I hope this doesn’t imply my face looks like a boy’s hehe.

Jess is coming to visit from Cincinnati this Friday. Maybe I will take her to try jet-skiing =) I am also planning to go to Las Vegas with Sisi and Mike (friend from NAVY) the next weekend. Mike is going to have a poker competition? Haha sounds like fun. I have been hoping to go to Vegas all this time. Hopefully we can make the trip.

I heard that US open golf got the youngest qualifier this time, she is only 12. I wonder what babies do nowadays... then a friend told me that a 2 years old scored 156 on IQ test... deeply ashamed... hehe make me feel like i should achieve something before I get too old haha

Now I am thinking about staying at MIT one more semester if I can get founding, meaning if I can get a TA-ship for that semester. I kind of want to take a few classes and play rugby. But it is just what I am thinking… maybe I will be tired of school by then haha.

No comments: