Monday, June 25, 2007

Changed or not

No matter we keep moving on or try to hold on, time always flies by without any hesitation, and we always grow up bit by bit over time. The fear I have at departure, is because I am afraid of change, afraid things won't be the same. That is right, everything is changing every day, even every minutes. I am different today from yesterday; I am different this year from last year. However, I am still who I am, no matter today or yesterday, no matter this year or last year. There is change, so we adapt to the change. This is how we live. And then, you will find out nothing changed at all!

Special thanks to Rucks for comforting me when I was upset. You are right, I believe there are somethings would never really change. And I will hold on to it for lifetime.

No comments: